Online Course Procedural Protocol
The online course will consist of thirty (30) hours of Drivers Training or more corresponding with the Pennsylvania Performance Expectations for Driver Education and The BMarc School of Driving.
- Students will be responsible for completion of the course within three months of starting.
- Any questions concerning the class can be directed to 412-956-0222.
- The on-line course will operate under the following procedural protocols:
The course will be offered to residents 16 years or older in the State of Pennsylvania.
- Proof of student identification will be required prior to taking the final examination. (Exp. High School or College Photo ID, Junior Driver’s License, Birth Certificate with Picture, Work Photo ID), are acceptable.
- A monetary fee of $125 will be charged to your credit card. (See payment agreement for tuition costs.) Payment in full is required prior to starting the course.